I have gotten my two friends interested in VD. They are really in love with how cute all the guys are. One was telling me "his eyes are SO BLUE!" and the other still can get over how hot one of the guys was and I laughed. It's funny that this all started because I told my friend I was reading VDFF and then I explained all this to her. Because I was on FB explaining all this, this conversation must have appeared in my other friends homepage because then she also became interested.
This Thurs, Stefan and Damon ask Bonnie (Elena BFF and also a witch) to help out with Katherine (sadistic bitch) and Mason (hot werewolf). Kat and Mason are together. Jer tells Damon about the moonstone. Alaric Saltzman brings out his vamp hunting gear.
There is a masquerade episode where Kat will wreak so much havoc that the Salvatore and Co. won't know what hit them and will find out the extent if Kat's evilness.
Damon is suppose to get a love interest named Rose. She has a whole episode devoted to her.
The soundtrack came out on the 12th. My favorite song is Obsession because it's the kind of song you can blast loudly in your room and dance around to.
LJ Smith is coming out with a new VD series called Stefan's Diary. It chronicles Stefan's life during the Civil War (before he was turned) and his adventures after. There is so far suppose to be 3 books in the series. The first is due out 2 Nov.
No comments:
Post a Comment