Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The 62nd Primetime Emmys

The Emmys have so far been awesome. Jimmy Fallon is hosting. Modern Family has won some awards which is good because I really like that show. George Clooney is about to receive the Bob Hope Humanitarian Award. The Daily Show has won the Variety Award for the 7th time. Jon Stewart wasn't there. The nominated clip was funny, but I wanted Coco to win. I love Jimmy Fallon's songs for each category. I also loved his Elton John parody of Candle in the Wind. It was about the three shows that ended this year: 24, Lost, Law & Order. :D Glee is up for 19 nominations this year. Jane Lynch won an award for Sue Sylvester and Ryan Murphy for directing the Glee pilot. Lea Michele was nominated for lead actress. Chris Colfer was nominated for supporting actor. Matt Morrison was nominated for lead actor. I also love all the Community spots during the ads. I don't know if I want Modern Family or Glee to win Outstanding Comedy. Glee has won a lot of other awards so I don't know. Neil Patrick Harris won an award for his guest stint as Bryan Ryan on Glee. I <3 NPH! :) You Don't Know Jack seemed to get nominated a lot. Al Pachino won an award for it. Top Chef won Reality TV. Mad Men won the awards it was nominated for. Hugh Laurie was nominated for Outstanding Actor. I think he did a nice job with Greg House in the first and last episode.


Modern Family won Best Comedy! :)

That's all for the Emmys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment