Today was my birthday! It was great. All my friends wished me "happy birthday" on facebook. My parents sent me the most awesome How I Met Your Mother e-card.it was so awesome it was wait for it...legendary. It took me forever to figure out where I wanted to go. I'm not a picky eater and I don't like going out much. I generally just go with whatever my brother suggests so this year my dad said no one could make any suggestions. Today he finally picked some restaurants after I finally picked the food type (Chinese). We ate lunch and watched Valentines Day on PPV. It's a total A-list movie. I liked how the stories were connected though. :) At night we watched Covert Affairs, which is this new espionage show on USA. My dad prefers White Collar because it's funnier. I'm currently chilling with them and writing this blog entry.
I had my party before school started. I had all my friends over. It was pretty fun. I got lots of cool gifts like a wand, a cloak, a Glee board game, some candy, and some earrings. We had Indian food. I baked and decorated my own birthday cupcakes. It was pretty fun. They looked really professional after they were done. My friend even thought they were from Publix. My mom and I had once taken a cake decorating class at Michaels. My mom made her famous punch. My friends and I are in love with the punch. They would come just for that. It’s pretty legendary punch. It so special that is has an article in front of it “The Punch”. |
Saturday, August 28, 2010
My Birthday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment