Thursday, August 26, 2010

Looking Ahead to Fall 2010

   Fall Tv season is almost among us with us nearing September. There are many shows that I'm happy are returning and a few new shows that I am anxious to see how they will be. This post will be dedicated to my favorite show Glee. The show will air it's second season on September 21st. The countdown below the banner is for that purpose precisley.
  Last season ended with them loosing at regionals and Quinn having her baby. The baby was adopted by Rachels mom. Finn told Rachel he loved her before they went on after she told him to break a leg. This season we will see them in a relationship and how Finn will handle it the second time around. I'm sure he'll do better because of the love proclamation. Last season he broke up with her to find his " inner rockstar" leaving Rachel to sing "Gives You Hell" by The All American Rejects. This is one of my favorite songs.
  Kurt will be getting a boyfriend this season who will also be a football player. I don't know if he will be in Glee or not. Speaking of Kurt, his father Mike O'Malley has been promoted to series regular. He has also been nominated for an Emmy for his speech to Finn in the episode Theatricality. I hope Puck and Quinn stay together after the baby. They are a cute couple. Tina will begin to date Mike Chang a fellow Asian. Santana and Britney have been promoted to series regulars.
   Glee is planning a Britney Spears episode similar to the Madonna episode. Rachel is suppose to be doing "Baby...One More Time". The promotional and BS pictures look great.
That's all for Glee. I can't wait till it returns. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment