Hooray for posting from my iPhone! (the final editing will be done on the computer, but the thought process....). This journal thing is going to be interesting. 250 words huh? Anyways, so I guess I'll talk about Rush though there isn't much to talk about. We met each other, played games, and toured the houses. We also got free smoothies. Mine was like blueberry I think I don't know, but it was sour. I still drank most of it though.
So I'm currently reading a book about Jane Austen called "Confessions of a Jane Austen addict". It's about this girl from CA who gets transported to JA time and is trying to figure out how to get back. I'm only on the 18th chapter out of how many I don't know. I was rewatching an episode of Glee the other day and I was pretty mad at Finn. I mean seriously...I'm glad Burt came down and talked to Finn. It was so heartbreaking to see Kurt in tears. Of course Finn obviously had to learn his lesson by the end of the episode so we could find out Mr. Shue's "lesson" (which he himself didn't know, but made up on the spot at the end of the episode) was. This wasn't about the fact that Finn was mad about moving in or anything about his father. This was about Finn and his homophobia concerning Kurt. Finn was made to look like such a great person who was a bit slow, but sweet. "The Golden Boy/St. Finn" in Puck's opinion. The shower curtain he wore at the end of the episode was pretty great. Very Gaga. :) and so he saved Kurt's butt, because like I said at the beginning he needed to learn his lesson to sum up the whole episode. Maybe he really is trying, but seriously he needs to be kicked out of the Hummels if he is going to say stuff like that out loud. |
This was the shower curtain costume Finn wore at the end.
The book I'm reading:


No comments:
Post a Comment