I love the snow. Well actually not that much. I love it because it rarely comes to GA (it sprinkles and just as quickly evaporates so that is pretty lame). We have had some pretty big snow storms like in the 90s (late 90s because I was defiantly in elementary school) and once in the 2000s (2001 or something), but like I said rare occurrence. Every time the snow comes, I squeal and go outside with my camera and take pictures. My mom says I should go live up north where it snows a lot, but I couldn’t stand that much snow because I have a very low tolerance to cold. Yes I know it’s weird that I hate cold and love snow. It’s also weird that is native Floridian has a higher tolerance to cold that a native Georgian does. Should they have a lower tolerance because it is sunny more there and hardly ever (less than GA) snows or even gets cold. Sheesh. I have only built one snowman in my life because a) when I was little, my brother wasn’t in to that b) now I never have anyone to help me. Last year, we had this family move in next door with these 3 little kids. I was attempting to build my miniature snowman, but then I gave up because the snowman kept falling. I saw that they were trying to build a snowman, so I decided to go over and help. We used snow from both their yard and ours. My mom had this brilliant idea and she gave me a big bucket and a big spoon to collect the snow in. Our snowman turned out to be epic. It had a carrot nose and big blue eyes. We found two long sticks for hands. We gave it a ski hat and a belt for a scarf as well. I'm not sure what the smile was made of, but it was big and orange.
Snowflakes are very magical. The whole world looks magical covered in sheets of white. Those might be my favorite pictures to take (along with bridges and landscapes). I’ve never been able to catch a huge snowflake on my tongue yet.
Here is a picture of the awesome snowman:
No comments:
Post a Comment