Sunday, December 12, 2010
Simple Plan
I started listening to them in 2004 when one of my friends sent me a link to one of the songs from their second album Still Not Getting Any... The song was called "Welcome to my Life". I loved it and went to Media Play to get both of their albums. In 2005, I went and saw their concert with Good Charlotte. I also liked GC and knew some of their songs so it was a win-win situation. My friend got us tickets in the mosh pit area which was awesome because we were up close. My friend's older sister went with us because she liked GC. It was hard being able to see sometimes because I'm short. During the concert, my friend and I met some of our friends from school. One of them was pretty tall so I sat on her shoulders for awhile. I went and bought a poster afterwards to commemorate the concert. I still have the concert ticket as well. It's stuck on my cork board. I got their 3rd CD when it came out in like 08' or something. It was the last CD I've gotten so far.
Favorite Songs:
I'm Just A Kid
Jump
Generation
When I'm Gone
Your Love is a Lie
Shut Up
Addicted
I'd Do Anything
Perfect World
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment