Thursday, December 2, 2010
HP 7
So I went to the midnight premiere with my 3 friends. We first went to Walmart to stock up on candy. I got a whole slew of candy since it was all fairy cheap. The movie was EPIC. The scenes were amazing. They had scenes that weren't even in the book such as Harry and Hermione dancing and other scenes. They missed some of my favorite scenes like Wormtail choking himself. Wormtail is in Harry debt after the 3rd book where Harry saves him. The death of Dobby was so sad that my friends and I (except one) cried. Dobby had a pretty epic line ad well "dobby didn't mean to kill only maim or seriously injure" :D
There was this funny scene where Harry and Ginny were kissing and George walks in and just stands there for a few seconds and then clears his throat. I'm sad there is only one more part after this next summer.
The way they ended it was pretty good. Voldy had just gotten the Elder Wand from Dumbledore and cast a lightening bolt into the sky.
The first time I read the book I didn't get the power of the Elder wand. I looked online and then I figured it out. Dumbledore got it from Grinwald and then it went to Malfoy (in the 6th book) and then to Harry at the Malfoy Manor. Voldy thought Snape killed Dumbledore, which he did, but before that Malfoy had disarmed him therefore making Malfoy the true owner.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment