Thursday, February 17, 2011

Vamp Backstory

High Priestess : Backstory I am Iseult. For years now, I have lived at the Catheral on High Street in Waterford, Ireland. My parents died when I was at a young age. They were both murdered by the opposing council. I was taken in by the rest of the council members. I was the servant girl, going and fetching people. I was taught at a young age how to harness my beautiful mad skills and capture those sobs. I have the ability to sense people’s emotions. It’s been a gift of mine that I’ve had since I was a little girl. I use it to seek out those most vulnerable. With my great beauty and heightened sense of compulsion getting any guy is easy, but sometimes I'm just to lazy and being able to seek out the weak ones to bring back to the others works just fine for me. It's not always about the thrill of chase. I remember the first time they sent me out to get an actual person and not just some stupid fetching task. I was 15 and the guy who usually did that stuff was put on another mission. I had been taught the theory of compulsion but I hadn't practiced much. I had always been able to sweet talk my way out of any trouble by sensing people's emotions. It helps to look for twitches too, but now I'm getting away from myself. So I was 15 and was sent off to bring in the sacrifice. I dressed up and looked around 19. I headed to a local McLarens off of High Street. The pub was around 10 or so years old and was filled with patrons drinking away their sorrows. I went up and ordered a Bloody Mary. They brought out this blonde girl from their show room...No I'm joking...I surveyed the area looking for someone young. I spotted a young guy across the room. Our eyes met and I heard fireworks in my ears....oh wait....that was someone playing with their lighter. I turned back to that guy and smile my best flirty smile. He smiled back and began to make his way over. He offered to buy me a drink, but I motioned to the Bloody Mary in my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment